How many running backs make the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Seems most thing Sankey and Andrews are gone. Cobb already gone. So how many will we carry. Murray, Henry and dmc only?

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Murray
    Henry
    Andrews
    McCluster

Ive been thinking Sankey offers a different style than Murray, Henry and Andrews but after tonight who the hell knows. Andrews certainly put up good #s vs Miami

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

4. Andrews probably gets the last spot, though I would have liked Sankey to step up and take it.

Murray,Henry,McCluster,Andrews.

4. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Murray, Henry and Mccluster. Sankey gets traded. Andrews gets cut. Mccluster is saved by the astounding inability of anyone else to do kick and punt returns.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Who is going to trade for Sankey? 1.He has no trade value 2. They know he is going to get cut.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

No talent Andrews gets it cause he plays STs. Seems like a good locker room guy as well.

Personally I think we could go with 3 and count Fowler as our pseudo-forth. Especially if it lets us keep Reed or McBride on the roster... But oh well

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

There's random rumors of the Patriots possibly being interested. Plus, I think the biggest indication that a trade is a possibility is the fact that he barely played these last two preseason games (I didn't watch today's game; he didn't play at all last week). To me, that indicates that Jrob doesn't want to risk injury and crater some potential deals being discussed. Nothing crazy; maybe a 7th rounder. I think some teams would give a 7th to avoid the waiver wire.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Still rather have Sankey, we know what Andrews is at his peak.

9. Shink1974

Shink1974 Camp Fodder

Murray, Henry, Andrews, Sankey

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

and versus the #1's.

But I do think Andrews attitude and ST's play, is really what this team needs. I'm really going to hate it if DMC is kept just as a KR/PR and takes McBride's roster spot. I think McBride is just as good as DMC as a PR, I mean when did we last see DMC do anything special. Did I miss McBride f*cking up some how?

I think the RBs will be:

Murray
    Henry
    Andrews
    Fowler

Sankey is gone. Be nice if somebody gave us a 7th (almost worthless IMO) to keep him off the wire. JR could be looking to trade Sankey for soon to be cut CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar