How many RB's will we carry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Elfin called everything. From the article coming out today to Sherman not impressed with White. Question, Elf- what has made LenDale stop doing extra work? And also what does the oline think of him?

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

It is sadly starting to sound like Floyd should have taken Hester...

:guzzle:

I really hope LW comes around...

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no body knew hester was what he was, and Hester doesnt do anything but return kicks, hes bad at defense and attempts reciever, plus we already have pacman....or HAD pacman

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Since you do not seem aware of this fact, let me fill you in.

Floyd was on the phone with Hester and had the card filled out to draft him (not Lendale White). He was convinced at the last moment to get LW by Fisher and Chow.

Floyd saw something special in Hester, and that was the only time he has ever changed a pick.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

and im sure fisher and chow didnt convince floyd by saying, yea hester is gonna break records with the bears, and lendale white is gonna have weight problems, so like i said, no one knew what he was going to be. we had feelings and assumptions, but nothing concrete.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Does this have any connection to my original post or are you just stating the obvious?

Your statement is a non-sequitur relative to my original post's intent (Floyd starting to look smart about wanting DH over LW).

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

??? the connection is, its not anyone's fault we didnt get Hester, at the time we thought LenDale White was gonna be a better player, or at least fisher and chow did. no one knew what was going to happen in the future, and to say Reese should have or shouldnt have at this stage at both there careers isnt really just. they were rookies last year and have a long time to make or break.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well I would say that with all of Lendale's different "issues" he better make it pretty quick or he's done.
    I would love to have him get his head in the game. I think he could have been a monster. Damn he had the job almost given to him when Henry left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar