How many points will the Patriots score on us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Stan Van Gundy

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Terrible thread.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was saddened you did not join chat.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

To answer your question... 31.

Pats win 31-24. But yes... You overreacted. I thought our defense was great overall. Also consider we would've given up 0 points if it weren't for Hasselbeck's pick 6 and the refs horrible PI call on Verner.

I never thought a referee lockout could be such a big deal. These replacement refs blow.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Not encouraged at all by more soft zone coverage from Jerry Gray. Until this changes teams will carve the Titans up because they dont have the dline to get pressure only rushing 4

6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

The defense started looking better as the game moved on. I was pretty worried at first . I still think they have so work to do, but I think the young guys will step up this year!

7. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

I'm with you on this one. I'm hoping that Gray is just keeping it simple for the first preseason game and that he's going to unload some blitz packages in the regular season because just dropping in to zone is too easy for any proven QB.

I will say this, however, we did a pretty good job at getting pressure on the QB for not sending any extra rushers.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

1 preseason game is no way to judge a team, so the truth to the original question is IDK.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Watched that Pats game the other night. Their left tackle got worked by Will Smith, bad. Just a preseason game though.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

We are just playing a vanilla d right now. We won't really show anything in the preseason, esp the 1st preseason game. We won't know how the scheme has changed from last year until week 1 vs Pats

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar