How many of you left early ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alzarius

alzarius Guest

nah, there are just 3 types of fans.

Fairweather fans (bandwagoners) - only care about the team when they are winning but dont give a crap when they are losing

Fans - people who enjoy the titans but are not diehard fans. They like the Titans but turn them off like a bad show or leaving early like a bad concert. They like them but also are not having fun and want to be able beat the traffic, or get an early start on the long drive home, or want to go sit at home and relax or pick any reason you want

Diehard fans - no shirts in the winter, yelling and screaming for every play, and of course those like today, who stuck it out even though it appeared all hope was lost

Diehard fans got a treat today

As for what they thought on thier way home and listened, I can tell you first hand what they were thinking. I left right before the MCM thinking it was over, i wanted to get a jumpstart on the traffic and the lines getting out. Then I found out what happened, and although I can say I was at the game, I cant say I saw the MCM first hand which I still kick myself for, just like many who left today kicked themselves after seeing what happened. I got to miss a part of franchise history and one of the most spectacular plays ever.

Tomorrow those who left get to say "i left early and missed a part of NFL history" (biggest comeback by a rookie)

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I stayed.

No "addmissions of leaving" huh?????

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I stayed the entire way...never lost faith,and when down 21-0 i kept thinking of VY's preformance in the Rose Bowl

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No way in hell was I leaving for two reasons.

1. We weren't playing that bad.
    2. Bit far to travel just to watch 3 quarters.

#90 Camp Fodder

I would hope most fans learned their lesson after the Music City Miracle....I still remember the people running back down the bridge trying to see what the loud cheering from the stands was all about....

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I wasn't there. I would have been if it hadn't been a late game, but I thought it would be too rough making it back to knoxville. Of course now I think it would have been worth it!

Never leave a game until it's over.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

didn't leave early but then I wasn't there

8. dlb

dlb Guest

I was ready to leave on the 4th & 10 on our twenty if we didn't get it. We got it & I stayed.

9. I don't understand why you would leave early, traffic congestion is a weak excuse...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That play was just surreal though wasn't it. The guy just let him go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar