Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How mad would you be if we sat around and did nothing?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 15, 2013.

?

Would you quit on the Titans if they didn't sign 1 free agent?

Yes 4 vote(s) 26.7%
No 11 vote(s) 73.3%
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,119
    If the Titans didn't add a boatload of players this week, how mad would you be?
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,887
    It would have been normal..
    Ewker and ImATitan high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $133
    Yep, Same ole Titans at work. Would be waiting to read the one or two guys we happen to get before the draft. For years, it was always like we signed the most desperate need in FA, and then everything else came from the Draft. Clearly they decided to do things differently. And the combined fact Bud is trying his hardest to get back to a Super Bowl before its all over and our head coach is playing for his job means we had to change.

I am super glad it finallly happened though, makes me feel like a big market team like the Skins who always seem to sign a bunch of FAs.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    I wouldn't quit but geez would I be upset. I'd talk to myself into saying "ok, 2-14 this year and a new regime next year" haha
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,258
    I wouldn't have been surprised.

We already have a front office and coaching staff on life support.

This is Bud's last push before he cannonballs into the River Styx and turns the franchise over to his grandson who is extremely young and makes me extremely nervous.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Pretty damn mad. But it wouldn't have surprised me at all. Im glad we went out and got some good players and addressed some serious issues that will hopefully bring more W's this season.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,902
    How couldn't someone be mad about that? Have you seen some of the contracts going around? Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril, and Sean Smith were all had at the usual Bud Adams price tag.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    Signing a player isn't as easy as Madden. The guy has to want to play here as well.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    Also, whoever voted yes should hand in their fan card now.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $726

I wouldnt be mad. I would say quietly to myself, " Go Figure, Titans" and i would move on with my day satisfied that this year would be no diff.