How mad will you be...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 12, 2007.

?
  1. Worse than the Griffen move! Fire him!

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Well, let's just see. Hill might be good!

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Fisher's the coach, so all his decisions are right.

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I'm a colt/jag/texan fan. I'd be thrilled!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When Fisher still plays Hill over Finnegan despite whatever success he may have in the preseason?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

mad.. or not surprised.. not sure which one

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you had me at with the griffin option, until the firing part.

4. Knowing fisher, he probaly start Woolfolk

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If C-Finn outshines Reynaldo all pre-season like he did in one game vs hill's entire season of 2006, and Fisher starts Hill still. Yeah, he should definitely be fired. His favoritism is disgusting, but I've dealt with it as a con vs his pros so far. With this, I'd be at breaking point.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didnt see how finny out-shined hill yesterday. he gave up a big pass play on the first catchable ball that was thrown at him.

the best corner on the field yesterday was eric king.

i plan on watching the game again tomorrow though, so i will get back to you if i have forgotten any plays he made(aside from the hit).

7. That hit that you speak of bigtitan was a catchable ball. And if Finnegan does not start of Hill i will be so livid. I have been the biggest advocate for Finny on this board and now others here have finally taken notice.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If Hill was really slowed a lot last year by injuries, then I wouldn't be so quick to anoint Finn. But I like Finn a lot, and I want him to get a lot of work outside.

I don't know if King can make up ground, and Griffin should probably just be slowly acclimated to CB.

I think it should be a 3 way battle between Finn/Hill/Harper. Fuller seems like a good NB, but he may battle the 3rd guy left out of that group.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Finnegan has explosiveness and serious energy. Hill does not.

Fisher will make the right decision.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Like starting LT instead of Griffin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar