How Long will Peyton Play?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan01, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I "hear" alot of things. I could see it happening though

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

As long as his offense is successful he will play. When he stops being Peyton Manning...his offense will falter big time and then he'll walk away. If his brother wasn't playing I'd agree that one more ring and he walks, but I've already heard comparisons about Eli and Peyton in terms of who will end up being regarded as the better QB after both careers are over. While everyone agress Peyton is hands down better, Eli has accomplished more earlier than Peyton (Super Bowl win) and could have a chance to win more which would make for an interesting debate 10 years from now.

To me, there is no debate. Eli is a good QB who might become great. Peyton is a great QB who has been great for a long time while re-writing record books. Peyton is a Hall of Famer. Eli isn't and may never be.

Gut

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Peyton plays til he either hits 500 TD's or 100,000 yards. Which ever comes first.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Peyton plays until his dad admits, on television, that He is better than Archie!

5. 24

24 Starter

I'm guessing 40. He's talked about special conditioning in the offseason so that he can play longer. To me, that means he won't retire anytime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar