How long is Jake Lockers leash?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 1, 2014.

?
  1. 1-2

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. 2-3

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. 4

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6 and he's a goner

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Your crazy man, McNair might not have eve been a traditional qb that would get you the w in the traditional since. but when the game was on the line he put it all out there and did most definitely carry this team to many w's.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I still think Locker's leash is long in terms of he'd REALLY HAVE TO STINK IT UP a few games in a row to be a healthy benching.

But if he doesn't play well or gets hurt for an extended period of time, this season will be his last as a Titan

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well this is about the type of response i would expect of soneone foolish enough to think the titans might draft johnny manziel. Or to be so in love with a player with more bust signs. No facts or arguments. Just vague sarcasm. Bet you were a vince young fan too.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha and you wanna tell me I bring up no facts just vague sarcasm. You saw me post this and then your rebuttal is that he played in all games 3/4 years. It's right there ****ing read it. He didn't it is a FACT.

No I didn't like VY sorry bud. Yes I think Johnny can be a good NFL QB but no I never actually thought we would draft him. I'm sorry you think Jake's injuries are "bad luck". It's almost sad how unintelligent you are. Clever topic change though. It's a normal response when a person knows they are wrong.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am not even that big a locker fan. Even wanted a qb drafted high this year. Just nit narrow minded enough to completely give up on him.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ok...

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Even if you hate Locker and think he would be better suited wearing hemp bracelets at church on Sunday mornings while trying to make a 2,000 year old religion sound hip and cool to a bunch of upper middle class white teenagers, you have to understand that he is ours for at least one more season win or lose and possibly longer if he turns in a good/injury free performance by Week 10 or so.

Get ready to watch Locker.

Climb down off Mett's junk. He is a career back up.

Tyler Wilson is a mild retard.

Clipboard Jesus is pretty much a coach.

If all else fails prepare to draft a QB next year but for the love of god shut the hell up about Locker.

THIS TEAM IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. ENJOY THE RIDE.

HOES

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Can't tell if directed at me or just a general post....

I don't like Mett so I don't think but I've been wrong before.

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Again, Mc9 wasnt always the guy you remembered. Most of those teams sucesses were anchored by a strong ground game and defense. Call me crazy if you like, but I am old enough to remember the frustration with Mc9. If we had moved on from him the way you and others want to move from Jake, Mc9 wouldnt have even been a memory in this league and certainly not as a Titan. No one said he didnt put it all on the line, but in this teams prime, we werent riding him to victory and no, 2002 and 2003 was not the Titans prime.

10. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

So tired of this notion. When we were winning this past season, this formula is what we were following. It wasnt pretty, but we were winning. Once we "opened it up " our team went into the crapper. QB turning the ball over left and right, but we were losing pretty, so its ok. Last two games of the year we returned back to a similar formula, and won. Dont care about the record of those teams, we won by not putting the ball at risk. Until Peyton Manning walks through that door, its the only formula.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar