How Long do we play our starting unit??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

If im coach fisher or norm chow, i think you have to play Vince Young and his 7 #3 recievers 3 quarters in this one, or at least 2 and a half. it is vital vince learns his go to guy this preseason, and so far he hasnt had enough time, i felt he was getting there during the end of the first half in the pats game, 3 more quarters and hel be there, then in week 4 we can play him a half quarter and be ready for the regular season.

how long do you guys think we should play our starters?

2. Fisher said that he was going to play the starters the whole first half.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

at least or at most??

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i think both really. no more, no less. i guess you can hope Collins and Rattay have some injury that goes away right after the game. except for Collins. he can go away. i'd rather sign Kyle Orton or Brian Griese. they aren't fit for our team at the moment, but considering they don't get too much time in their current system now anyway means they may transfer easy. I'd rather have Kurt Warner, Kelly Holcomb, or Kyle Orton over KFC.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i hate kerry collins just as much as the next guy, but he honestly has looked like a decent backup in pre-season so far, granted he prrobly still sucks against a first team defense, he's looked alright thus far

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

All they want him to be is a back-up to Vince.

And, don't anybody start with the "What if Vince goes down" talk. Because if Vince goes down, we're screwed, anyway.

So, we might as well have a back-up who's content with being a back-up. As opposed to have one who wants his snaps and is looking to start a few games.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think we should play the starting unit, the 1st and 4th quarter, especially if it is close.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Not in a million years.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:werd:

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

some teams do play there starting unit in the final 2 minutes....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar