How long before it VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Ok McNair's is history, it is just a matter of when(more on that a little later), so how long before Vince is "the Man"? I know in a perfect world Volek would take the helm for the entire season but he has a might as well have the word fragile tatooed on his butt, he holds the ball to long and takes big hits way too much. Hopefully that will change because I think he could be a good starter for someone if he could stay on the field. I just want him to last until week 10 or so before VY takes over. Now on to McNair, I just read that we are just trying to get a 4th rounder for him, doesn't seem like enough for a QB.
  2. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

especially for Mc9, forget about always being hurt, the guy pretty much can carry a team...onto when Vince starts i am gonna say by the 3rd game..from that point on, well........i cant wait.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

i doubt we will let Vince play at all this season.
  4. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I'm willing to bet that he'll be starting by mid-season if McNair isn't playing. You'll have to throw your best guy out there and Volek, Mauck or Kerry Collins won't be that guy.
  5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We'll probably bring in a vet to backup Volek if McNair is gone. I know they mentioned bringing in Kerry Collins if Mac went to the Ravens..
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

The Titans will bring in a vet who will compete against Volek. Young won't see the field except for maybe some late-season mop up time.
  7. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

IMO they should have some special packages for Young like short yardage and goal line situations. He should get some time this year to be ready next year.
  8. theprizdfighter

I agree with SoxCat..I think they should have a package or two for Young when we are winning big, I mean losing big sorry (we'll be winning big soon enough though..).
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

maybe play him for a series a game.....haha
  10. theprizdfighter

That'd suffice..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.