How long before it VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Ok McNair's is history, it is just a matter of when(more on that a little later), so how long before Vince is "the Man"? I know in a perfect world Volek would take the helm for the entire season but he has a might as well have the word fragile tatooed on his butt, he holds the ball to long and takes big hits way too much. Hopefully that will change because I think he could be a good starter for someone if he could stay on the field. I just want him to last until week 10 or so before VY takes over. Now on to McNair, I just read that we are just trying to get a 4th rounder for him, doesn't seem like enough for a QB.

2. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

especially for Mc9, forget about always being hurt, the guy pretty much can carry a team...onto when Vince starts i am gonna say by the 3rd game..from that point on, well........i cant wait.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i doubt we will let Vince play at all this season.

4. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I'm willing to bet that he'll be starting by mid-season if McNair isn't playing. You'll have to throw your best guy out there and Volek, Mauck or Kerry Collins won't be that guy.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We'll probably bring in a vet to backup Volek if McNair is gone. I know they mentioned bringing in Kerry Collins if Mac went to the Ravens..

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans will bring in a vet who will compete against Volek. Young won't see the field except for maybe some late-season mop up time.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO they should have some special packages for Young like short yardage and goal line situations. He should get some time this year to be ready next year.

8. theprizdfighter

I agree with SoxCat..I think they should have a package or two for Young when we are winning big, I mean losing big sorry (we'll be winning big soon enough though..).

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe play him for a series a game.....haha

10. theprizdfighter

That'd suffice..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar