How is Tig Willard doing?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by g33k n4sty, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g33k n4sty

g33k n4sty Camp Fodder

I found out just a month or so ago that my cousin actually got signed by the Titans! I know he's not a sure bet to make the team, and I haven't been able to see any of their games. Just curious how well he's been doing and if you think he'll make the team.

BTW, my dad took him bowling the day before the whole burning car incident!

I'm a Steelers fan, but best of luck to you guys next season. But, as Don Corleone says, so long as your interests don't get in the way of mine!

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

GoT, do you have a response?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've never heard of him.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He got recognized before the Redskins game along with another guy who stopped to help. They were up on the jumbo tron. Very nice.

As far as his chances making the team, he'd have a better chance at MLB since he's behind Brown and Gooden. But if he shows well on special teams, he might make the practice squad. Bailey and Shaw are mainly on the roster for that reason.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He's the guy who pulled the family out of the burning car on the way to training camp.

We are all pulling for him. He got a lot of good press here that day. There have been some injuries at OLB recently (Gooden and Ayers) which means he should get more reps in practice.

Oh, and if he makes the team I expect you will change your favorite NFL team.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Pittsburgh sucks... My tribute to GoT.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I heard about a Titans player who pulled the family out of a burning car, but I never knew who it was.

8. g33k n4sty

g33k n4sty Camp Fodder

Thanks for the info. If he knocks Flacco's helmet off, I'll consider switching allegiances.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He got an interception tonight. Not sure how much it will help his chances though.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Drive your broke mining-town ass to Hell on that Stoolers bandwagon. I bet your dad sucks at bowling. Go Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar