how is rustin' not on this list?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yup.

It's a shame they couldn't blow this team up a year or 2 ago. I mean top to bottom blow up not just players but personnel, all the way up to the joke of a GM and possibly worst in all of sports Ruston.

it's too bad Mariota has to be a part of it and be regressed 2-3 more years ...

Indy got bad, real bad real fast out of nowhere tanking to get Luck and then went back to relevance real fast after only having that 1 terrible year .

Unfortunately for us Titan fans we have to continue to stomach this. Even once the GM is fired I'd say realistically they still need 2-3 years or even more to build it back up - the fact he still isn't fired should be scary enough since the whole rebuilding process has not even yet begun!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

Webster is a joke...... Man I will do freaking cart wheels when that bum is fired!!

I am so sick of watching this team flounder through seasons.... No identity and no direction. He build this roster. He is accountable.

Would LOVE to see the head line TOMMORROW!!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

We should be trolling the Titans on FB, Twitter, and Instagram constantly calling for the firing of the bum.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Okay, lets say they get rid of Webster.. but whats par for this team as far at the ownership is concerned?

Put a few butts in the seats? sell a few more jerseys? Make their cash cow just a little more profitable?

I need ownership to address this concern.. right now it looks like this is a half-@$$ed operation to just keep the bills paid

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'm not going to assume if it's half assed or not. I'm not behind closed doors.

Everyone complained. Thought ownership was just in H-town jerkin each other off and assumed they don't even attend games, myself included. Then to find out Amy and Ken IV have attended every home game and they have even attended the away games.

The firing of Whisenhunt showed some sense of concern, its a move I think a lot of us didn't see coming, even after the end of the season. Steve Underwood addressed in the press conference that they were going to be monitoring the front office, staff, and doing their research on all football positions so they can come together and collectively figure out what will be addressed at the END of the season. So I don't know why people were expecting to hear from them all the time.

I'm giving Amy Adams-Strunk and the others a pass for the time being. The last guy (Tommy Smith) tried to rush everything, and that's how we ended up with the worst coach this franchise has ever seen. Which in return, turned this franchise from mediocre to the laughing stock of the NFL. Let them take their time.

Better to perform surgery on a gun shot wound than to put a bandaid over it.

6. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Tardigrade

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

The obvious lack of talent on this team is all on Webster and his scouts. They all need to be gone. The Adams family should have been embarrassed by what they saw from this team yesterday. Pathetic effort across the board. Our OL and DBs must be the worst in football right now. Running game? Pathetic. WRs? Pathetic! For fück sake is RW the reincarnation of Al Davis?

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He was left MM8...who knows what ******* thing he would have done with the #1 pick....I guess we will find out. LOL.....I hope he is gone by then.

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

If webster is our GM next year, I have no words to describe my frustration. It just wouldnt make any sense. Not only has he stunk, but with the new coach and potential new president, if he stays, it would mean he isnt even on a short leash, as you cant fire the GM next year, bring in a new GM and force them to work with a coach in year 1 of his contract. GM and coach need to be in it together.

10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I have hope that Webster is gone. I like to envision a discussion with Underwood and Strunk where Webster claimed the problem was coaching. Underwood and Strunk changed coaches to see if there would be improvement. Since there hasn't been, I believe they'll make the conclusion that the problem is the roster.

I sooo want to believe that we have the Polian's shopping for a nice home in Brentwood right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar