How is my FF team? What should I do at QB, who to trade?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by The Bukafax, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

My team as stands now:

QB: Cam Newton, Marcus Mariota
    RB: Adrian Peterson, Justin Forsett, Jonathan Stewart, Tevin Coleman, Jerrick Mckinnon
    WR: Randall Cobb, Vincent Jackson, Allen Robinson, Mohamed Sanu
    TE: Travis Kelce, Kyle Rudolph
    DEF: Vikings
    K: Justin Tucker

Regular league. Any advice I am a little shaky about WR and QB. What should I do.

2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Looks fine to me. Robinson should get plenty of targets. Between him and vjac youll habe a good #2.
    Your too 3 backs are decent. After that they are terrible though. Who's on waivers u might be able to snag? A woodhead or sproles possibly.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What are your options at QB? I have a funny feeling Newton is about to fall on his face this year.

Mariota may prove to be a steal, I got him pretty late in my FF league

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not a fan of that team, personally...

And I am scared to give my input because I don't want the folks on here who I'll be drafting with know my thoughts.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. 8and8

8and8 Starter

No offense but not that great of a team, not bad either though. Is it a 12-team league, no PPR?

I'm guessing you went AP, Cobb, Forsett which is a good start but I don't see who you took in the 4th and 5th rds. I'm down on JStewart and Cam. It looks like that might have been where you missed out. Tevin Coleman may end up being a solid flex for you. Could end up being RB2 if he can hold of Freeman but you got two solid RBs already.

I just drafted 12-team PPR with 6pts for passing TDs

QB: Eli
    RB: Lamar Miller, Melvin Gordon, Arian Foster, Gio Bernard, Run DMC
    WR: Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, Davante Adams, Steve Smith Sr, Brian Quick
    TE: Gates, Ladarius Green
    D: Rams
    K: Bryant

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

It was a 12 team. I had to take Cobb in the second. Just before my pick 5 WRs went off the board. OBJ, AJ, CJ...

QB options are Flacco, Kaep, Carr, Dalton.

I could also trade with a guy possibly who has Romo and Rodgers. He screwed me over drafting 2 QBs.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not bad. I'd just roll with those QBs tbh. Maybe pickup Flacco as insurance. I'd imagine a Rodgers/Romo trade would take a lot and hurt your team in other areas.

I did a 12-team draft last night:

QB: Newton, Bradford
    WR: Jeffery, Evans, D. Adams, Agholor, D. Parker, H. Douglas
    RB: Lynch, Hyde, Spiller, Crowell
    TE: Allen
    K: McManus
    DEF: GB, IND

I had the first pick. Yes I went Lynch. I really hated to land that pick, especially this year. It takes so long to snake back around to you so it kinda forces you to reach a bit for guys you really want. I was happy with how the team came together in the end though. I'd say I have the best group of RBs in the entire league and I like my receivers as well. TE is the obvious weak point but oh well.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would feel a lot better about this team if it was PPR, not sure how great Forsett will be in a standard scoring league. Would definitely try and get a new QB, Cam will be alright but very high-risk this year.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was actually going to create a thread for a question but may just ask here. I'm picking 10th in a 12 team league, 1 PPR. Am I crazy for thinking of going WR back-to-back? A combination of Thomas/Julio/Dez/Calvin/Gronk could do some real damage. Then I would have to pray Forsett and Gore make it back around for my next two picks.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I pretty much always go back to back wr in that situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar