How "good" is this D....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

As long as that pencil pushing no biltz calling heartless automotoron Dehr Schwartzie is DC the Titans D will be suspect. 2007 was all about AH and when he was off the field the D reverted to WORST in the league. Hopefully 2008 will also be all about AH and he will actually play 16 games, plus POs. Then and only then will the D have a chance

As far as Jimbelina goes - hanging is too good for him.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

1) stop flirting with me. i am flattered but i don swing that way. no matter what bipolar says

2) fisher is a damn good coach and the titans have a good d

3) sometimes the great colts get tired of laying the smack down and feel like throwing a dog a bone. its just more fun that way.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

1) Not flirting with you (I use darling on a message board for a touch of irritation or sarcasm) - but as a proud She-Titan I'll file that information for future reference

2) proof that you're not a complete homer

2) it's nice that the colts are so charitable omaha darling

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so it turns out you don't like chicks? ok. I can dig it. :eek:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Back to the topic of the thread...

It hinges on Haynesworth staying healthy but I like what I've seen so far over last year. I do think Kearse/Ford may be better than Odom/LaBoy. My concern there is against the run.

At DT, Mookie and Jones could be a major upgrade in the rotation so we won't see the major drop off when Haynesworth gets gassed.

I don't see the LBs declining with Tulloch doing what he has so far.

The secondary looks improved to me with Griffin having a year's work under his belt. Finnegan is improving. Harper and Hope need to stay healthy. Fuller is picking up where he left off last season.

Top five is realistic. If that happens, I think the offense will be good enough to push this team to the next level.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i thought it was a dude

my bad

and to that i say hello lady friend

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is not match.com back on topic!

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I keep hearing nothing but good reports about pretty much everything.....kinda irritating cause they cant all be right can they?? !!! I hope they are!

And I have said it before, this is the year the colts slump....they will finish third in the division.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar