How "good" is this D....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McTitanPlayer

McTitanPlayer Camp Fodder

the d is what carried this team last year; when big al was healthy, i could almost say that we were the best d in the league; the problem was the offense; we could move the ball down the field well with the running game but the red zone was killer; if we can turn those 3 points into 7 then we could blow a lot of teams out this coming year; crumpler is going to be huge

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. reo

reo Starter

Barring injuries this D should be better than last year.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Im not worried about our CBs as long as our dline consistently breaks thru and gets pressure on the qb.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

no

you barely beat the colts backups. wow you really dont watch football do you

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And we only lost to your starters because Jones dropped a huge pass that him in the hands. Your point?

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

not the starters. an injured bag of players on the field.

the titans arent in the same league

i really hate having to root for thornton and bullock all the time. just release those guys so i can hate the titans entirely

7. vslyke

You were missing Morris and Keiaho. Big whoop.

Same division as a matter of fact.

And if you rooted for "Bullock", you would know it was spelled Bulluck. And I would venture a guess that you already hate the Titans, seeing as you bother to come in here and flame every day.

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

not everyday

and dont forget booger who was injured

and i have always like bullock

9. vslyke

:rolleyes:

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The last four games the Titans and Colts played have all been extremely close. We know how you "explain" the last game, but I'm curious Omaha darling what do you think happened in the other three games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar