How "good" is this D....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Bulluck is one of my favorite players on this team. I just remember him looking like a has lost a few steps last season.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Bulluck can have a good season, Kearse stays healthy, and Hope can recover from his injury than I think the defense will be fine. I'm kind of interested to see Jason Jones and Stanford Keglar play on the defensive side.

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Depth is still an issue in the secondary, especially at safety.

Why is no one mentioning Cary Williams? Is he still hurt?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We need another DB. I don't like any of the back ups. I do like Cary Williams though.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

:crazy: I think we are pretty set at saftey......

Hope is probowl caliber
    Griffin is a rising star and is just gonna get better with time
    Lowry is good depth but ships are better suited to play strong safety
    Fuller is holding down the nickle spot and could easily be shifted back to safety.

Now CB is the only real area of worry to me

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i think the titans will have a very good d. their linbackers are great. the d-line is good and could be great. they have 2 great players.

the only thing i question is the dbs. i dont think they are great or deep. i do think they are solid though

7. if a couple guys get injured were screwed

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think the depth is pretty solid...

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

If they are CBs, then yes we are screwed. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And we handled the Chargers/Colts Starters in our last two games. So it's not like we haven't been tested with some serious firepower recently. I think we comeback just as strong. And if we can get some TD's, it will ease what they are asked to do all season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar