How exactly have we OVER achieved?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Are we now in an alternate universe or something? In a pass happy league where we will have almost 1/3 of the QBs in the NFL pass for over 4000 yards this year (including a rookie) you are going to say a guy with more than a sack per game on average sucks? That is just lunacy. When I look at the Titans I see a team that could have been far more competitive against passing teams with an extra sack as well as additional QB pressures each game. We can all agree Babin's strong suit isn't playing the run but nobody can argue he isn't one of the best pass rusher's in the NFL and he has been for two years now.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Babin is only good against the pass while playing in Washburns 'smear the queer' system. Wahsburn is an eegle so is Babin. I could not care less about either one

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Babin sucks.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You think Washburn and Muud let Babin in the bed at night?

5. JCBRAVE

If you put Babin in on this team right now, he would get ran over 10X before he got a sack. Is that what you want?

We would give up 100 yards rushing before he got a sack, is that what you want?

is a sack worth dozens of missed tackles and a loss?

6. JCBRAVE

7. JCBRAVE

Izzzzzzzzzzzz it?

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

But he gets saaaaaaaaaacks Brave!!! Dontchu know that's how we rate DEs now!? Sacks or get off the field! Don't defend the run, no one cares if they run for x amount of yards as long as we get a sack!!

If this is really the idea now, why don't we blitz 6-7 every down? let em throw for 500 yards but we can probably get a few more sacks....

9. JCBRAVE

I'm gonna see if Jay Glazer can put me in contact with Jason Babin. I figure I can just bump into him at temple in the city or something. I wanna see if I can block Babin. Pretty sure I can.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when Babin was here a fist down 8 yard SAC was not a drive killer. After fat albert I bet half the time Titans got a SAC, that was not a third down SAC, the O still eventually got the first down. Titan D made 3rd and +10 look way too easy way too often

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar