How does LeVeon Bell's 3 game suspension affect his draft stock?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

That's great man! You are the fantasy awesome (in your chump leagues where 8/10 teams make the playoffs).

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Ill bet ya whatever

3. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

hahahahahha god you gotta relax, maybe hit j or something. getting those panties in a bunch over fantasy football and my overall greatness at it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but we do 6 teams for each league, even the 12 team one. SO please, continue to assume stuff. Assumptions will get ya far, apparently just not fantasy football championships LOL

4. Alex1939

6 teams... how weak! Don't try those yahoo $ leagues, you'll get eat alive son!

5. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

6 teams for playoffs in each league, 4 would be 2 rounds and that's not just entertaining at all!

More teams in playoffs = more rounds = harder to win. Anything can happen once ya make playoffs, thats why my goal is always to make it, always gives me a chance to win. Can't do that when you are on the sidelines

6. Alex1939

Rodgers
    Luck
    Lacy
    Charles
    Forte
    McCoy
    JeremyHill
    Gronk
    A.Brown
    Megatron
    Dez
    Demaryius
    OBJ
    AJ Green
    Alshon
    Jordy

You gonna pass on all this for a guy that is only going to play in 9/13 games? I'd take one of the above for 12/13 games instead. I mean, I haven't made the playoffs in the last 20 years back when we used to play pen and paper, I mean 25 years! I mean I have and in fact I'm 76-0 winning fantasy leagues in that time span even the year I had two teams in the same league.

7. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

I feel sorry for people who go onto forums and get all angry at strangers who dont agree with every word they say. You sir, need to calm it down. I dont have to prove nothing to ya, I know how nasty I am. Continue to not believe whatever ya want playa

ALso: how many #1 wrs are there compared to workhorse rbs?

8. Alex1939

You nothing but a fantasy chump that is 1 and done in all your 8 man, 8 team make playoffs fantasy leagues.

[​IMG]

I could see taking Bell on the flip at the end of the first. Marquee RBs are tough to pass on and he would have less wear on the tires for the fantasy playoffs.

I don't see how I could justify in the first 8 picks based on the other players. I wouldn't want him over Lacy, Charles, Forte, McCoy. I'd take Gronk in the first this year (at this time). Do I really also pass on a sure thing top WR, or a top QB, for Bell? I wouldn't.

9. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

I can see charles, lacy, forte and mccoy being picked ahead of him now, probably along with dez and demaryious, and Id say rodgers too just cause people like qb early for some reason. Thats 7 players, leaves 3 picks to snag him before the round is over (assuming its 10 man league) and if I were picking 8 and bell was there I would snag him in a heart beat. You can find fill in players for 3 weeks if you draft smart

THere are SOOO many good wrs and not alot of rbs, thats why rbs are always drafted super early because nothing beats having a stud rb you dont have to worry about taking out of the lineup

10. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Prolly add lynch in the first round as well even though hes got like 3000 carries the last 4 seasons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar