How Do You Think The Titans Offense Will Do In 2011

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We dodged one bullet as far as Kenny Britt being suspended so now we have him for the opener if healthy.Hopefully CJ does sign his contract before the season because he is a dangerous weapon and changes the way teams game plan against us.Basically in many ways he is our offense.Seems like the O line is playing better so if CJ still has a lot of that speed left we could see him breaking off a few long runs once more.We have a much better QB now in Matt Hasselbeck than we did in KFC.I think in a best case scenario if CJ is signed and Britt stays healthy we could have a very effective and dangerous offense if everything falls into place right.

Any thoughts?

2. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I agree with everything but you forgot to mention COOKIE

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We will be ranked anywhere between 15-25 for offense. Nothing over the past 5 years has made me think we can do any better than just average on offense.

We do have the potential to be a top 10 offense, but it won't happen.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The new coaching staff, lack of practice time between Hassleback and CJ, and Britt, and the fact that we have a new QB along with a rookie QB will make us look pretty rough early in the season. However, by the end of the season we will be pretty good IMO.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We could be pretty good, but we'll probably just be average. So far we haven't done anything amazing on offense, but we also haven't had a healthy Britt or CJ.

With a healthy Britt and a happy CJ we could have a pretty potent offense. Especially if Cook plays how we expect him too. Damian Williams could also be a playmaker for us this year. Can't wait for the regular season!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

With CJ signed and happy- 10-6 (and who knows what else?).

Without CJ- No better than 6-10.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I do feel the need to point out that our offense was one of the best in the NFL just last season before our starting QB went down for the season. We actually led the NFL in points scored after 6 or 7 games I believe.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

your guys are all putting to much credit to cj....new coaches now that wont give him the ball 40 times a game, even if he signs, so i dont see why you guys are thinking 4 more wins with cj than without....i'd rather have britt than cj in this case...

harper and ringer can get it done if cj aint here....

real question is if the titans dont want to pay cj 13 million then why the hell not just start fining him for everyday he misses? then he is bound to bring his demands down...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I can't say we'll do well because I don't know exactly what this offense is about yet with CJ in limbo still, etc.

I will say this, I think this offense will perform up to the Team and Munchak's expectations. I think we have a solid group together and we'll utilize them well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar