How do we know #84 will report to the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I'm thinking there's a lot of ducks yet to be put into the row for us to be partying. I know we aren't gonna give him a new contract.

By the way, I'm on board and love how Fisher is knocking down so many myths this season.

Either way we're no longer afterthoughts in the NFL!

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, he's just going to NOT show up after being a huge douche for the past month...

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

-Adam Schefter

Sorry DBC, looks like you can't rain on this parade with your negativity..

Next, you'll tell us how Kerry has better chemistry because he played with Moss in oakland, or how VY can't get him the ball..

• High Five High Five x 9
  4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Moss already said he want's to be here. Why would he not show up?

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

He's coming to a winning team that has a QB that compliments his game. He'll show up and he'll rock!

6. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Agreed ! Up to this point i've been pleasantly surprised at the opening up of the playbook. We're certainly airing it out more than we usually do. Theres been some nice changes in the offensive scheme as far as mixing up a bit more.

As for the Moss situation..theres already people saying "oh now those who say we never do anything can shut up" but the fact is..this is a move that the Tennessee Titans would normally not make. But sometimes you just have to put yourself out there and make some bold moves. And im glad that Tennessee is loosening up..the ending to this book remains to be seen. But its nice to see Tennessee putting themselves out there and taking a risk

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I love Randy Moss, have him on my fantasy team every year and there is no parade.
    Gather some reading comprehension and stop hating yourself. You've got a new player to be a fanboy of.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Gold!

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

And Schefter was the guy that said VY wanted out of the SD playoff game in 2007. Stop being selective.

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I would assume that the front office contacted his agent prior to claiming him to gauge his interest in playing here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar