How do we beat the Chargers next week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Man, you're back again, I see..

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ah man, not these guys again.

Hey man, I lived in San Diego for a few years, whats it like knowing you have the biggest bandwagon fans in all of sports?

Bolts.....Padres......

3. imbread

imbread Starter

i will be really surprise if rivers plays the whole game, i can see us knocking him out

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

We don't beat the Chargers remember? :gaah:

5. Tim

Tim Starter

We will have to throw the ball their front 7 is very good. Their secondary is the weakness. I'd like to see more blitzes

6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Only way for the Titans to beat the Chargers is to execute all their tight ends before the game.
    :cuss: :swear:

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only way to beat them is for us to continue playing at a high level on defense, getting pressure on Rivers and whatnot. Also, no turnovers so far is huge. Keep that going... but I would rather turn it over every now and again if it means our offense is making big plays and limiting predictable three and outs like we had today.

You can get in Rivers' head pretty easily, so trash talk is gonna be necessary. Gotta make him fear you. We've gotta be near the top of the league in sacks right now. Let's sack Rivers 7-8 times and keep that trend going.

I sit close enough to yell at our opponents, so I'll be saying terrible things to him the whole game.

Anyone remember the game in 2007 where he literally had like 47 passing yards on us through like 3 quarters? Total domination, and the dude was out of control on the sidelines... then Fisherball took over and we lost, of course.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Have the Police pull over their bus, arrest Rivers for assault, he gets no bond, and after the game the Judge releases him due to lack of evidence :)

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

1) Run in a direction other than straight up the middle
    2) Complete a pass more than 5 yards

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

how bout change the offense play calling..... instead of run run pass punt, maybe we can do run pass run and punt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar