How do we as fans make enough noise to get owners attention?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

just pull a billy madison stunt with the burning dog poo lol let him step in it himself that is more satisfying

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Now now, there's no call to be ridiculous hoodlums about it. This isn't Baltimore or Philly or Oakland.

He needs to go, but he can do so with his dignity. I have no ill will toward the man, he just sucks at a job he should never have been given in the first place.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

What is with wanting to **** on or around Munch?

I'll admit if news broke that someone broke one off on the hood of his car I'd be amused.

Bet Munch drives a minivan

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Idk... but when I get mad at one of our players or coaches, taking a dump on the good of their car has always been my vision of payback.

In 2011 I really wanted to devour multiple meals at Taco Bell, find CJ's Bentley, and take a nice steamy sh*t on the hood.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Whoa!!! I thought you were a Munch munching supporter..

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Someone email Smith this thread.

7. amy

amy Starter

Then let them go. Better to have no team than to have one that is an embarrassment each and every season.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like the guy actually. But yea he sucks and need to go. It's a business. Can't hire (and not fire) guys because you like them as a person.

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

The whole team should be made to wear pink tutus until they can put together a winning streak

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How about wait until black monday to see what happens? What change can be made now that will make any difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar