How do the talking heads rank a Manning-led Titan team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would assume going into next season sans Manning, the talking heads have TN as a bubble team.

Should he sign here do you think we trump Texas as popular AFCS faves (and beyond)?

Just a little waiting room fodder..

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

manning is one of the best football minds in the game, plus one of the best QBs ever. We are the unstoppable force of the AFC south if he comes here

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes, we will become the favorites of the AFC south if Manning signs imo. Unless we dont address any other needs in the FA.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

32 out of 32

[/Whiney Titan Fan]

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

some will pick us to win the division, others will be skeptical of his health. Probably about 50-50 split between us and the Texans..

6. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

If we upgrade the interior line like I think we will we will win the offseason championship.

CROWN OUR A**!

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

If he doesn't sign here I'm guessing that most "experts" will say the Cows are a lock for the division. If he does, they'll have us as serious contenders.

8. amy

amy Starter

The talking heads will not give the Titans the time of day, regardless of who is leading them. They will find some way to show that the Titans don't have what it takes. And even if we do win the SB, the headlines would read that the opposing team gave it away. If they don't respect you now, they will never respect you. Same with the Preds.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we would be a top 2 AFC team, maybe even the best at that point.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As much as I hate to admit it, Houston is really good.

The nice thing about Houston thou, is that their QB doesn't seem like the type to take over and win games himself, so we could end up being right there with them in the early rankings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar