How do fantasy teams work here?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we have an organized one that TJ gets together. I would just like some info. If it was anything like the mock draft thread.....oh boy lol.

Anyway, how many teams.....etc. etc.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We set it up via Yahoo and have, usually, four 10-team divisions. It's points-based. Typical scoring.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Awesome

So you will pretty much get a spot.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes. We invite the previous year's participants and then have a waiting list for others. Last year, everyone on the waiting list got in on the four leagues. If needed, we can add a fifth.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Are there any newbie leagues? I've been putting off fantasy football for way too long.

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

This league was the first time I played in a league where it was based on overall points. I like it more then week to week. This way you have to be consistent all year long. One bad week and you drop to fifth and could never get back to the top. It makes you have to be smarter with waiver wire pick ups.

Where as the week to week league you could have a couple bad weeks and still make the playoffs and get hot and win the whole thing(kinda like the Giants)

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I played in my first two last year. Made it to the championship in one, and just missed the playoffs on the other.

Started off real good until A. Johnson, J. Best, and K. Britt all went down about the same time.

It really is not too hard to get into. As long as you keep track of other teams sleepers and injuries. Also bye weeks, that kills some people.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ok, I would like to have a spot as well if there is still room Jeff. Gonna give it a try.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My team had a piss poor performance this season in the Titan Cup West, after winning it last year. That's just because my players were drastically underperforming and I made a Hail Mary trade that ended up killing me.

I vow to bring my team back to greatness this year.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

How do we get in on that wait list? I'd like to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar