How did you meet your wife or husband?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you want to kill time until training camp shout out how you and your significant other met for the first time.

Girlfriend stories are welcomed too.

@Tennessy XO @JR1980 I know you dont mind airing your business out for the world to read...

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Why did you open yourself up to this?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If this is all we got, wake me up when camp comes..

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Met my current wife through a few mutual friends. Nothing too exciting...We had both just left past relationships for a bit, but were finally ready etc...The cool part about our first date, we went to BigFish here in DE. I expected to be out in 1-2 hours...Instead, we shut that bar down and had all of the bartenders/people at the bar partying up and laughing with us for over 6 hours...I knew then. I was doomed...hahaha. Left her house the next morning (some dude was taking her on a date to the flower show in Philly)...I knew I beat him out at that point. Flowers?! GTFOH hahahaha

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Come on Cruds, join in. Tell us how you met him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

you think this is bad? wait til July when NOTHING is happening and Im outside

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well why don't you break the ice and tell us the story about how you met your Husband, JC?

lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

so you met her at a restaurant and someone else took her out the next day?

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Your father and I have told you this story over and over..

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Ok

I was graduating 8th grade and had an older female friend come to the ceremony to see me and some of her other friends she left behind for high school the year before, and she brought a friend she met that year in HS. About 2 weeks later that friend was over my house doing stuff friends do when my wife showed up. At this point Im like why is she here lol, but over the course of the summer we became friends. Then 2 years later I showed up to a football game to scout some players Id be playing a week later when there she was. So we hugged and for some odd reason I thought "well we're friends, I should grab her ass when I hug her."

And she liked it! LOL. So a few days later we went on our first date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar