How did you guys.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I know i'm not the Founder of this website, but i'm curious to know how you guys came across this website :)

I was asking myself last night on how I came across this website back in 2005. And, still to this minute I can't figure out how I came across it :brow:

Well, it seems like more and more people are joining this website, and i'm curious how you came across it.

This website is now the 3rd most visited site on my computer, behind Facebook and Google.

Anyways, thanks Jeff for a nice place to come and talk Titan football, because the rest of the Titan forums out there don't even compete with this forum at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Google. Aren't you glad I found you guys?

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I use to be very active on CBSSportsline.com, they have like a little message board on each teams page. Then someday some guy told me about this site and i've been hooked ever since.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This certainly is the best Tennessee Titans site I've come across, but now that I think of it, I don't know how I found this site. I do remember an old Titans site disappearing at like 3AM, and I'm like WTF. Then one day I found this gem, and here I am. Every day at work after doing the daily routine I have to go thru, I land on gotitans.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

because the TOMB bit the dust..

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I have no idea how I found this website.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

First visited years ago...

Joined the boards after the NFL killed the TOMB.

9. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I used to be a member of the TOMB and when that shut down I had to find another Titans-friendly message board! I creeped this place a while before I actually signed up. ;)

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I wanted to give my free-loading son, Jeff, something to do during the days. So I bought this website and made him the administrator.

True story.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar