How did we sleep on Kyle Turley!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

And it sounds uncomfortable.....
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

the back problems concern me, but I have zero problem with acquiring an OLman with some attitude, fire or a pulse. Someone who wants to play not just get paid.
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually I believe it was an opponents helmet...
  4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

no it was his helmet
  5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That would be impressive to see him throw a opponents helmet especially if the guy was still in it.

Just what we need a loud mouth O-Lineman who will question the QBs calls and get BS holding calls because he pisses off the refs. :hmm:
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

No, it was a Jets players helmet, I think it was Damien Robinson.
  7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

and Damien Robinson had a motorcycle wreck and hasn't played since, he was injured like Roethlisberger
  8. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Back problems, hot head and a steriod user (rumor in STL).
  9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What's that basketball coach that threatened to kill the other coach? Hey he was still a good coach, give Turley a 2nd chance :lol: Besides, sounds like Martz could piss off anyone. Seems like him and Billick should pal around.

Oh but then there's the back problems and massive weight loss....too bad :sad2:
  10. Nine

Nine Starter

Come on....Turley has been out of the league for something like two years with back problems. He recently questioned whether his back can take the pounding of playing O-line...he was trying to land a gig as a TE or perhaps a DE.

I wish Turley the best, and maybe he'll have a KVB-esque resurgence....but I doubt it. At this point, I'd say he's a long shot to land a roster spot with any NFL team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.