How Can I watch NFL in Cpenhagen Denmark?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MissinUSA, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissinUSA

MissinUSA Guest

Hi! Moving from the states to Copenhagen Denmark for 18 months and am feeling desperate about how to watch NFL!! Any suggestions, is ESPN on my laptop the only way to watch those Titans?? Is there a satellite service in Denmark that offers NFL viewing?

thanks in advance!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have a few Dutch members, they should help you out when they log on.

3. H Man

H Man Guest

I think NFL Sunday Ticket is still only available in US, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and Bahamas. I don't think they've made it into the European market yet. That's a little puzzling since NFLE has been there so long (15 yrs I believe??).

You might end up like some of our other brethren overseas with very limited access. :(

Good luck!

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Gunny, you geographically challenged dingo, Copenhagen is in Denmark, home of the Danish. The Dutch come from Holland (also called the Netherlands), which is an entirely different country.

@MissinUSA
    We have one TV station, TV2 Zulu, broadcasting 2 games every week (the 2 early Sunday games).
    Aside from that there's a bar downtown called Southern Cross who have access to Sky Sports (I think it's Sky, or maybe NASN...) and often show the late Sunday and Monday night games.
    And if all else fails there's a website called streamtvnow.tv where you can watch some of the games online.

There's also a league in Denmark (although nowhere near American standards), but if you need some football to tide you over until the NFL starts, it's an option. Should you have a wish to play or coach football while you're here give me a pm.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ha, I am an idiot.

6. If you can get Sky Sports, they show 2 games a week on Sunday 1 early and 1 late, plus thanksgiving and opening night.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"There are two things I can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the dutch."

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have an answer for you. But you're not going to like it.
    The answer is 42.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I have been to Kobnhavn a couple of times and yes, it sucks that it will be difficult to get the NFL games while you are there, but let me just say this... the women make up for it. Goot lawd.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They probably only have a satelite for the Western Hemisphere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar