How 'Bout Them Buckeyes?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Number 1 for the stretch... 3rd NatChamp Game in 5. I absolutely hope it's LSU or Georgia. Play the game then the only ones with an argument will be Hawaii...

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That Ohio State defense wants no part of Knowshon Moreno.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Oh BS

wtf is your avatar

4. BigRed3

It's Dr. Rockso, The Rock n' Roll Clown. It's from a cartoon called Metalocalypse.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Goooooooooooooooooo Hokies. :grrhee:

[​IMG]

6. BigRed3

Honestly, I think it will be the Hokies. I just don't see how you could give the berth to a team that didn't win it's own conference. But then again, this is the BCS we're talking about.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I certainly hope so man. I've been waiting since we lost to FSU to go back to the National Championship. Our defense is always one of the best in the country but suprisingly our offense has been very consistant, especially towards the end of the year with the rotation of Glennon & Taylor @ QB.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

How in the world could you give it to the Hokies over LSU, when LSU beat them 49-10. The Hokies wont be there. Itll be GA, LSU, or USC, and its going to be controversial no matter what. Personally, I think it shoudl be LSU, because they won their conference, but at the same time so did USC and Oklahoma. THis season is a mess, but it wont be VT.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

That was waaaaay back in week 2 & both teams have a completely different look now. With both teams winning today, how does #7 LSU magically jump #6 VT????

10. BigRed3

LSU has already had two shots at #1... and lost both times. As far as i'm concerned, they don't deserve to be back up there. Yes, they won the SEC. Somebody is going to jump Georgia because they didn't play this week. Virginia Tech won their conference championship today with a pretty convincing win against a pretty good Boston College team. I can maybe see the case for USC, but I don't see them jumping all of those teams. Kansas was ranked #4 I believe, but does anyone really think they'll be in the National Championship? Or even deserve to be there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar