How 'Bout Them Buckeyes?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Believe it or not...:ha:

Florida was #2 when they demoralized OSU last year.
    Jealous of the SEC's strength?

There's where your wrong, it is not the same "reactionary media experts" that are saying the SEC is the best conference top to bottom, if you'd read the link from the thread "SEC has elite teams" you'd see a comprehensive evaluation of the conferences from the past 10 years that gives the nod to the SEC. The sources in that article did not all "argue feverishly last year" for Michigan over Fla, some did, but the majority won because FLA rightfully got to play and prove the dominance of SEC over everyone else.

And the damn games will be played, and I you will see OSU get beat by USC, or even Hawaii...:yes:

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yet another argument for some sort of college playoff system....

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

in my wildest dreams

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Here's a scene from one of my wildest dreams...

[​IMG]

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah, i've had that dream too, but it's one of the milder ones

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Alright, so what happens now? We know that Ohio State gets into the National Championship, but who joins them? It looks like Missouri is going to lose to OU. Georgia is ranked #4 in the BCS right now, but how do you justify giving a national championship berth to a team that didn't even win it's own conference? Ditto for Kansas. So... does Virginia Tech jump up to 2? Or does LSU get ANOTHER shot? Or maybe USC?

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Im praying to god they give the nod to Va Tech. Man what a dream that would be! I'd highly consider traveling to New Orleans for that game if my Hokies end up against the Buckeyes.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Hey Cruds lets have a effing party OSU number 1 in the land AH GAIN

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Better hope you don't play Georgia....

[​IMG]

Or Virginia Tech

[​IMG]

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

This is all we need. Future Titan right here bruh

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar