How about this trade propsal regarding McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I know this will sound like blasphemy to most. I myself have a hard time saying it. But what about Steve McNair for...... Ray Lewis? They are interested in Steve and we need a MLB.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would go for that.

3. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

I could do that.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Impossible. There's no way the Ravens would pick up Steve's salary that's due to him this year. If a team aquires him in a trade then they aquire his salary too. If they wait till he's cut then they can negotiate terms of a new deal.

5. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

The Ravens could renegotiate a long term deal with Steve. That would be easy for them. They need a starter for 3 or 4 more years.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

But not if they trade for him. They'll have to wait until he's available in order to negotiate a deal with him. A trade isn't an option.

7. I'm 50/50

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't hate Ray Lewis like many do...
    I'm not big on the idea of Steve McNair leaving us.

I feel we need McNair.
    What does the $ look like in your "proposal"... ?

That's where the answer is... but Volek qb this team?
    That's scary.

9. I would hate see him go to that ugly purple uniform and playing for the Baltimore Titans, Ray Lewis sounds good, but we need more Steve than we need a MLB, Steve gives us the best chance to win the next 2 years, forget Volek and VY or Leinart, but we nned Steve for 2 more years and I think he will be willing to low his cap number to help this win to pull out some wins and at least beat the Dolts, I hate losing with them.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

>>>>>>>>

OUCH !!!! Ray Lewis................a TITAN? On defense? With Bulluck, Thornton, Haynesworth, Hope, Pacman, LaBoy..............wait a minute while I climb on the bandwagon!:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar