How about silver helmets?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2006.

?
  1. Naw. That would be lame.

74.0%
  2. I'd dig it.

26.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Spurs went with hot pink. only team ever that I know of.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Almost identical.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't know about silver helmets but I am a big fan of the sword instead of the fireball logo. But if we are going to have the fireball the team really missed a chance of making the staduim experience something really neat. Think about it, TB has the pirate ship right we should have had a big, tall torch standing up at one of the endzones when the Titans score a giant fireball is released into the air. How cool would that be.:))

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Puck, there is just as much silver on the uni as there is red.
    I get it though. You don't like it.

Myself, I'm having a hard time picturing it in my head.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm not so sure about the silver lids with the current uniform, but man those old Oilers unis with the chrome domes are nice (I love that George Webster pic). Bud, PLEASE for the sake of all of us old time Oiler fans, bring on some Oilers throwbacks for the team to wear as alternate gear (perhaps just for one game... say when we're down in Houston applying the usual *****-slapping to the Texans... how sweeeet would that be?).

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

The formerly known as Scottish Claymores. I like the sword too, and the Claymores are far dead.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

I had forgotten that they folded. NFLE has 3 teams in Germany-why dont they just change the league to NFLGermany:winker:

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Actually, 5 of the 6 NFLE teams are in Germany. Only Amsterdam isnt. Apparently american football is huge in Germany, so it makes sense to put the sport where its popular.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This mock up was done by a member over at the Sports Logos Message board who goes by the moniker "Lost Limey". You can see the post here

[​IMG]

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

And here's one done by Unwind23 seen here

Seems like a lot of folks would like to see the Titans secondary logo become primary.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar