How about silver helmets?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2006.

?
  1. Naw. That would be lame.

74.0%
  2. I'd dig it.

26.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What if the Titans helmets were not white?
    Wouldn't that be cool? Is that too Oaklandish or Detroitish?
    I think I'd like it. It's hard to imagine.
    [​IMG]
    Someone like Puck :brow: or Gunny :brow: with the top notch photoshop skills should do a mock-up pic and post it. That is if you guys are up to it. :brow: That would be so cool though. So, I guess I'm going to stick a poll on this and just for fun I'm going to make it public. No reason. Anyways, the above pic was posted by Titanbuoy in a thread about Isaac Bruce. I was also thinking just now how much I like the alternate jersey. Just something to think about... thing is I think the silver helmet would look real sweet with the powder blue unis. Drop your thoughts.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wouldnt be too hard to do.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

imo, that would look like crap

personally, I would like to see the sword on the helmet
    i think that one day there will be a tweaking of the flame logo

seriously,.... have you ever noticed how funked up caps look with the sword on it. i have 3 different caps where the flame is positioned differently
    it's almost like clothing manufactureres can't figure out how to align it to center. there are other logos similar in size and 'sweep' like the Broncos / Patriots - but they both look cool
    50% of all titan merch (utilizing the flame) looks lame and disfunctional

rant over

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

furthermore, considering that silver isn't used anywhere in the uni's - it would look a little out of place on the helmet

also, the stripe on the white uni's would look better if it were Navy trimmed in powder Blue

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

thought your rant was over?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

When I play on madden, I go with an icy blue color as primary, white as seconday, and play in the snow, and I love how it looks. But I use a white helmet. You can't use an icy blue helmet and still look good. The Chargers had the right idea with their baby blue colors.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Naw that would look bad I agree with Puck

8. maximus

maximus Starter

If we put the sword, the helmet would look similar to NFLE Scottish Claymores

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Pink is my favorite color. I'm going with pink!:kiss:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh god you sound like my girlfriend. (and dont try to flatter yourself by being compared)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar