How about KC v VY for starter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I bet it was by Bills fans/Buffalo residents.

2. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

I think the "simple physics" calculations/conclusions are kind of funny. I was an economics major not a physics major. My economic conclusion is those kind of passes often end up costing quarterbacks money in the long term. :)

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I have to give you kudos for that one.
    However, I think it's gunna be the WR who loses money on those. You think an OC is going to fault the QB for that one when he (the OC) knows what routes all the receivers are running too?

4. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

If you are asking me I see it as a screw up on the WR if he ran the wrong route BUT it did not look to me like the WR had good position and it was a poorly thrown ball that probably should not have been thrown in my opinion.

You can have a route called for a WR but if the DB has better position than the wr on that route is it totally unheard of for a WR to break off that route and try to get open another way?

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Call the school and request a refund. If Hawkins keeps running, that ball lands five yards behind him, except the DB still lets him go because the DB is tracking it all the way, and it still gets intercepted. Also, Vince throws the ball outside, where Hawkins never was past the 40.

There was another defender, about five yards away.

Was pressured and stayed in the pocket, but didn't step into the throw. In fact, his throwing motion looked more awkward than usual.

The kind of poise that leads to turnovers? Do you owe the guy money? Does he have dirt on you? What is it?

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's ugly because even if the "right" route is ran, the ball is off target, and resembles a punt more than a pass. You're the one posting the videos (much appreciated, by the way). Watch the DB follow the ball and short-step into position, just as if it were a punt.

Have we forgotten what real QB'ing looks like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar