How about Ahmad Hall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Listen to some of you dorks and your football dreams being lived through this message board. Leave the man alone for misspelling someones name. Is that the best you can come up with to mock his spelling of Ahmard Hall's name? Damn, at least respond to his thread with some criticism/opinions don't knock the f*ing spelling. Wow, some of you people here. Just seeing posts like that makes me realize why I don't mess with message boards much. This is suppose to be a way to express your self as a fan, not a wanna-be writer for ESPN or worse an a$s.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's one of the most basic things that you can do. If you really like a player, shouldn't you learn his name? If you're going to create a thread, you need to put a little bit of attention into it and 1) make a decent point or ask a decent question and 2) spell correctly and 3) write clearly.

Very few posters are on here just to knock other people. However, there's a certain minimum level of adequate typing/posting/etc... that anyone creating a new thread needs to adhere to. If you make a new thread, it pushes one of the existing discussions off the bottom of the screen. It had better be worth it, or it's taking away from useful and interesting discussion.

On the topic of the thread, I like Ahmard Hall. I'm a big fan. That being said, there isn't much to discuss. He's under contract for two more years. Next year's free agents will make significant changes in the team, and really the discussion of his contract won't be very relevant until then. FBs aren't particularly expensive or high profile, so we don't get as much info about them. Other than saying "Yay, I love Armad HAAll !!! :) He's super awesome and PWNS everyone!", how are we supposed to respond to this thread?

3. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

Sarge is great. I'm proud he went to UT. :)

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

we are just passionate about our players...spelling our team players names wrong is not acceptable...know your team..if you dont..research the team

5. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

I dont know about living any football dreams on a message board but if he is a dork for showing his love for Titans football on a message board than I'm a dork as well. I like dorks (and nerds) so I have no problem being a dork. :)

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I love Hall as a teamate and hard worker. Frankly I think he is a little overated as a player. Not saying he is a bad player, he is prettyn decent. I'm not sure we couldn't upgrade at some point.

7. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

LOL sorry that was funny..:lol:

-Payne2k

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I like what he brings to the table,durable,tough and vertsatile. Since L. O'Neal left there really hasnt been anyone who has solidified the FB position. Hall's style of play reminds me of him and IMO has been a big part of the Titans success running the ball the past few years much like he was when he paved the way for Eddie.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

^ That's what I remember the most. It was one hell of a play to pick up the first down there, take the hit, and get up like nothing happened.

That was one of the biggest plays in the game no matter what way you look at it. The game was a battle for field position, and that was key. Unfortunately, it didn't win it for us. :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar