Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Texans will beat the Colts 2 weeks from now.

And they'll be "back".

Wait for it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea they'll be back....as in all the way back, chillin with the phaguars...

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

They are playing a 1st place schedule and are having QB problems.. they will not be back. Only Indy stands between us and the division.. and we get to play them twice yet with Locker and Greene back.
    :cigar:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Indy isn't our competition. Texans are.

Indy we should beat twice. Texans already beat us once, and now looks like that last game against them will actually mean something.

Indy won't be in the picture. They have 7 losses coming up.

I'm always harping about the Texans being overrated- but if you guys seriously think they just completely fell off and will suck the entire season after being a good football team, you're delusional. Their key pieces are still there.

Schaub is in a slump- now hurt. That's not going to last.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'd bet on Indy finishing with a better record than Houston right now. But that's just my opinion.. both teams are trending in opposite directions. Houston belongs as the doormat of the AFC South.. never forget that.

6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

I'm starting to think you are some kind of attention whore that gets your fix by posting asinine predictions

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Indy is our competition. Have you looked at the standings? What do yo base the Texans rebirth on? Yates or Keenum? You must be kidding. You claim the Colts have 7 losses coming up .. how many do the Texans have coming? 7 or 8 ?

I dont think they completely fell off, I dont think they were that good to begin with?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're starting to think that?

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Here in Houston sports radio this morning John McClain was saying the Texans are in a perfect spot right now to win the division because Indy will get beat this week and Houston will win at KC then they're just one game out of first (he basically discounted the Titans). Yesterday the sports talk radio hosts were excited at the possibility of Keenum starting because he's the best QB on the roster and by far the best fit for the offense and the whole team perks up when he steps in the huddle.

They are losing their minds here

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar