Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

Sorry, you have 2 problems.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gotta love how their fans have quietly disappeared as we all expected.

It looks like their so-called "window" has already closed... they'll be back in the cellar in two years, maybe less.

Dammit if we and the Chargers didn't choke against them... 0-4 would be epic.

They'll lose to SF Sunday night, no doubt. That's the good news with our tough schedule right now... the Colts and Texans are having tough games ahead too. Let's hope the Seahawks can get another road win in Indy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I made the comment after we lost that it should be eye-opening for the Texans that we took them to overtime in their own stadium and barely beat San Diego.

Laughter and mocking by Texan "fans".

Who's laughing now?

4. Carolina

Carolina Starter

I think they are good for the cellar this year if things fall right...

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Texans have been and are overated. I have been on these delusional fans about this for years. They benefited from a weak schedule, Manning leaving and the Titans rebuilding.

They really cannot believe what is happening to them. They just cant understand why the greatest team ever assembled with the greatest owner in the NFL could possibly be losing. They think this current Texans team is the greatest team Houston sports has ever had and they cant figure ou what is going on. The real diehard fans the hardcore ones are a few more losses away from suicide. It must be killing them for the Titans to be ahead of the Texans in actually ranking and in almost all the power rankings. You could see it coming with all the JJ Watt commercials and the arrogance of the franchise and the fanbase and the way they just believe it is theirs. I have never seen a fanbase be so arrogant having their team do so little.

Nothing would please me more than for them to fall back into 3rd place in the division.

I see them as a 9-7 team at best. I expect 8-8 They just arent as good as they think they are. Kubiak is not very good and Schaub has pretty feel good stats but folds like a cheap lawn chair when it matters. Its a shame Andre Johnson has had to endure that franchise. JJ Watt will be so gonewhen his contract is up it isnt even funny.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

At least they have some sweet high school jackets.

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yes and Cushing has that whole ability to get pregnant thing going for him. Its something...

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Go read some of their ridiculous posts in their forums... they actually believe all is ok now because Cushing and Watt are really angry. That they will crush the 49ers because Watt gets mad. Its laughable and quite sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lucky for the Texans, after their bye week they get to play the Cardinals, Raiders, Jags, and Jags again.

They play the Jags in week 12 and 14. Worst scheduling I've ever seen.

Hopefully they drop games to the Niners and Chiefs in the next few weeks (both are on the road).

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I swung by TexansTalk earlier today just to see how much they are freaking out. Was not disappointed. Threads such as:

- Is the Super Bowl window closed?
    - Have you given up on this team?
    - Should we get Josh Freeman?
    - This is an 8-8 team.

Oh how things change in a couple weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar