Rumor Horton "insulted" by Titans; will go to Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is bizarre. Either Wooten is out of line with his comments and lying, or Horton is trying to save face that how he really feels leaked to the media.

Sounds like he's probably staying, but ya never know. If this staff is staying at least 2-3 years (And I doubt that, because they'll suck) it makes sense in theory to have Horton to take over LeBeau once he leaves.

2. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

I'd take Chuck, but no Jerry. Schwartz always had top people, he'd be a helluva hire at this point.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Schwartz is the only branch on the Fisher tree. Nuff said.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I pass on all of them. They're all terrible. Plus I don't like the idea of going back to a 4-3.

5. avvie

So Horton left? Why didn't I hear about this?

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Greg Williams

7. brian82

brian82 Rookie

end of the day the entire team, owners, coaching staff, tea lady, us fans were all poor this season. Being from England I could only watch on the television but I followed every single game and I could see there was no spark this season and the amount I shouted at the screen was unreal.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. avvie

good point....that hasn' worked out so well either, I see...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the fans were there and loud everytime something worth being loud for occured. Every critical game deciding 3rd or 4th down the crowd was loud and excited

problem is there were probably less than 10 time the whole season that there was a legit reason to stand and cheer loudly. When the Titans mailed in an 0-4 on that historic homestand I was not even mad... at that point the team was 1-11 over the last 12 home games. Tough to be mad about being awful and nothing to be excited about being awful

10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, so long Horton and thanks for all the fish.

If not for DLB, I doubt he'd have been considered anywhere this year, he's Jerry Gray 2.0

Best of luck in Cleveland, he's going to need it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar