Horse Racing?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What the hell is the big deal with horse racing? This saturday, ESPN will be hijacked by wall to wall coverage of the Kentucky Derby. And for what, two freaking minutes?!?!?! I understand that it's a big thing with all of the gambling degenerates out there, but seriously, why the hell would the average sports fan want to watch horce racing?

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I don't mind the racing so much, but there's WAY too much time between races. Seeing 10 or so can literally take the whole day.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Horse racing is in the way.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Horse racing is cool sometimes.

Like when theres a horse going for the triple crown.

Smarty Jones
    Barboro

thats when I watch.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I bet on that horse birdstone, in one of the triple crown races, cause it sounded like that wr in neccessary roughness movie, who couldn't catch, and it hit for me at 33-1. I was lovin it. I loved hose racing after that. So I bet the races for fun. And this year I'm waiting for the odds, but I like the name Tuffyburg.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you know smarty jones was like 2004 and barbaro is asleep....i bet on the kentucky derby every time, one year i won big, its probably one of the best 2 minutes in sports, you will ever witness..going to the track and watching the races that is...

7. PhiSlammaJamma

I put my bet down for $30 on Tuefelburg at 30-1.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Dayum, my horse was there for 3/4 the race in the top 2, then puff. Meanwhile, street sense comes from 19th position to win it.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

HAHA, I HAD street sense on a 5$ bet, HE CAME BACK FROM 2nd TWO LAST, THATS 3 YEARS IN A ROW IVE PICKED WINNNING HORSES!!!

winnings

2005- $188 (off one race)
    2006- $46 (off one race)
    2007- $29 (two races still left)

im like a friggin phsycic*

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Too bad you predicted the Wiz to beat us.

Mr Psychic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar