Hope the crowd is better this Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What was up the explosion of cheers when Donald Brown scored a touchdown?...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

???

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My section was better than normal, but I also thought the stadium was a little more sparse than usual.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

See my point? GoT boos every player but one. real fan there. Maybe if we were 0-6 that might be justified but i don't see it.

Again whiner fans who don't have the maturity to take a loss in stride. We lost a game waaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooo.:sad2: And the thing is the topic of this board is that fans didn't seem that enthusiastic even at the beginning of that Texans game.

I already documented our first poster who said that he wanted us to lose. Any more takers out there?

If fans are quitting on the team 6 games in maybe we shouldn't wonder why there are some empty seat no shows and less noise.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I can tell you there are plenty of fans selling their titans tickets at ticket exchange.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/tennessee-titans-tickets/

Many fans wanted fisher out and they got what they wished for. Many wanted a new D-coordinator and got that. Many fans wanted Kerry Collins to go away.

So what is the problem then? We have a winning record.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what section do you sit in again???

I notice you conviently ignored the rest of my post. It was in chronological order there so as not too confuse the simpletons.

lol

your lazy-boi opinion means nothing too me.

Get off your arse, drop the dough and time - then tell me all about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Getting butts in the seats for Titans games is not a new problem for this team. Ever since the end of the 03 season, LP field usually has quite a few holes of no shows.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Crowd still sucked.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It was rockin' that playoff game in '08. People get excited when they have a team that is playoff-bound. Titans fans were ranked "Best Fans in the NFL" in the early 2000s. A few years of above mediocrity and that electricity will be back.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I even offered him some tickets once..no response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar