Hope the crowd is better this Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again more idiotic comments.

Where did i become the poster boy for not attending games? I just said i can't attend them all and was not at that particular game. I typical go to 2 games a year which is 1.89999 more games than most fans.

Does my opinion threaten you so much that you can't come up with something better than that? You don't go to the games Bama boi! Wow how deep.

Certainly i would think that anybody who has made the financial commitment to go to the games would be the first to bash any poster who said they hope the team fails but i see you defending that. Or are you too stupid to get it?

Having season tickets is not a license to to be stupid, or to whine like an infant every time the team loses. And yes if you make stupid comments on this message board your season tickets will not protect you from my criticism.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I had season tickets from '01 - '03, then I started racing cars and that took priority financially. I still try to go to a couple games a year, but it is a little tougher traveling from Knoxville.

When you buy season tickets, you know there is a chance that the team will not perform up to your standards, so that really wouldn't change anything with me. I either go and support my team, or I do something else.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That new team mystique was bound to wear off at some point. They can't expect to always have a consistently high level of attendance and excitement simply for existing. At a certain point fans get tired of the same old shiz. And they especially get tired of feeling like they care more than the players do.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we need new jerseys, because our current ones are atrocious

we should go back to the oilers, tbh..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nA8Of2_5bsI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

I found the source of your problem

nobody, and I mean nobody, is askerd of anything you have to say - expecially concerning the conduct of season ticket holders. And yes my opinion of PSL owners carries more weight than yours because I am one of them - one of them - one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar