Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol ESPN is now saying the Heat are losing because Lebron doesn't have enough support. He could have the USA Olympic team around him, and if he choked it still wouldn't be his fault.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

DW needs to work on his definition of choking. Every missed shot is "choking" now? I'm not even a Lebron guy but comon'

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

no.... not espn... they would never protect him like stern does /sarcasm

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

huh?

Missed shots when the game is being decided determines whether a player is "clutch" or not. Or when a team needs you most.

where did you get that?

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm pulling for the Pacers pretty hard, but this gets tiresome.

I get that people don't like Lebron, but if you focus on what he does instead of what he doesn't, he is one of the 10 greatest ever. He is most unselfish (on the court) superstar since Magic (who also carried the choke artist label for a while), so it isn't natural for him to take over games at the end. If everybody could do it, it would no longer be "clutch".

...and every all time great had top 50 greatest caliber players on their team with them.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Seriously? 5 games showed the Bulls were a better team than all of last year? I'd imagine that if they were so great they would've at least gotten past the Sixers in the first round, even without Rose.

It's like you guys don't know what to do anymore and just make stuff up as you go along. I don't understand the man crush on James but I gotta say that it's very entertaining reading these type of threads.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

MJ, Magic, Bird, Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, John Stockton, Reggie Miller, Moses Malone.

No room for LeQuit.

And hell, I'd take Kevin Durant over that poser too. Probably Rondo as well. And Pierce. And Garnett. And Nowitzki.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Tim Duncan is better than both Malones, Miller, Stockton and Barkley, when talking about all time players. And where is Shaq on that list?

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Great now you pushed lebron out of the top 15

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Oh, that list wasn't comprehensive or even ordered. I was just trying to quickly name 11 people off the top of my head that were better NBA players than LeXcuse James.

Certainly Tim Duncan and Tony Parker would both be better as well. LeChoke may not even be a Top 20 NBA Player. Ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar