Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

GO HEAT GO!

King James is King!!!!!!!!

He won his 1st ring a year younger than Jordan.

And they just didnt beat the Thunder they beat them down. And I lost all respect for Durant, he acted like a big baby crying on his mommas shoulder, wtf what that? as big as that turd is and he acts like a baby. grow up Durant!

King James MVP and Champ! 2peat? yuuuuup!:lol:

Go Heat Go!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol 1 year younger than Jordan yet 3 more seasons.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The Heat flat out beat the Thunder last night. I can't cry about that.

But game 2 and 3 were pivotal and the officiating was CLEARLY one-sided in those two games. Game 4 to a lesser degree. I agree with those that say LeBoob has a different standard called for and against him.

But it really wouldn't have mattered. The Heat were the better team. I just hate that the stripes had to tip it so far their way. It wasn't necessary. I think the Heat would have won without it. Doing so simply made the NBA look REALLY bad.

I feel bad for you guys that really like the NBA. I agree with whoever posted it just isn't the same atmosphere as it used to be with those great Celtic/Lakers matchups. Magic, Byrd, McHale being an azz etc.

That whole production of Lebron and Wade getting together to direct things is a BAD harbinger of league collusion that takes away the spirit of the game. I'll be happy when those *** clowns are out of the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Wow.

As already noted, three seasons longer than Jordan. But guess what? Jordan never had to leave his team and team-up with his "superstar" buddies to win a ring. And for that matter, Jordan never needed a shortened off-season coupled with a weak East riddled with injuries and a crazy young team in the Finals AND refs handing him games to win his ring.

LeQuit will never be remotely near what Jordan was. Ever. The Decision sealed that.

Oh, and how many times did Jordan lose in the Finals?

Oh that's right, none.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Especially when you consider the league blocked the Lakers from making a similar deal this past offseason.....

Yeah, I've lost a lot of my fandom for the NBA.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Did Douche Wayne get another one wrong?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldnt say so. James got tons of unexpected help from his bench

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's funny is- ESPN and other media are going to try to make us think Lebron is clutch now. He still sucks when the game is on the line and is the last guy you want taking the last shot. Ring or not.

Miami played well enough last night to win.

So basically- they earned ONE of their 4 wins.

Pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Caption this

[​IMG]

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm truthfully indifferent about the whole thing, but Lebron was pretty damn good throughout the finals. He was pretty terrible last year against the Mavs, but for the most part, he has been very good in the playoffs throughout his career.

He isn't especially last shot clutch, but few people are...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar