Hope may be done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

... I 'Hope' so

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Off topic but I saw we signed Rod Hood again on Sept 28th.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I 'Hope' not

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

on yahoo it says that..but I google it and it looks like he signed with the Rams? Who knows.

Date Player Position Transaction
    Sep 28 Rod Hood LCB Signed by Tennessee

5. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Hope was done a quarter of the way through last season as far as a player. Appears to be a Great guy though and I wish him the best. If Hope is done then hope is beginning again at the safety position with Babineaux.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I hope Babs can keep all this love coming from the fan base.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

As long as he returns an interception 97 yards for a touchdown every week, I'm sure everyone here will love him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Babs is all over the place and it seems like he really is WHEREEVER THE FOOTBALL IS, even when he got that PI call yesterday, he was all over the WR.

Now I just wish Griffin didn't suck so bad, has he made a play since Gray called him out against the Kitties?? And don't say the 4th down against the Browns, that was a terrible excuse for a tackle, he nearly let that puny RB get the first because he didn't cross the bow and solid up the tackle.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

It sucks he's had this slew of injuries come about but at least we have a better player behind him to step in.

Babs is just as good if not better in run support (just because he gets there quicker, plus he lead the team in tackles against Denver, 5th last week) and can clearly make plays on the ball even if not because of the last pick, because of his first pick.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Does anyone know Babs's contract situation? If I remember correctly we only signed him for one year. Might be time to lock him up for 3-4 sometime soon.

Who's our backup if Griff or Babs goes down? Like if it happened against the Browns after Hope got hurt, who would have gone in? Tommie Campbell? Smith?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar