Hope Hines on channel 5 Volek to 3rd team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanmc, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Bye Bye Volek. Please leave your playbook when you leave. The Vince Young era draws near

2. bubba titan

bubba titan Camp Fodder

I personally like Volek. He is a good guy. Although I have only been around him a couple of times, he is all class. It must be frustrating to watch the sand go through the hourglass on your career. He thought this was his chance and now it is gone. I hope the organization will be able to trade him and give him another opportunity.

Having said all of this, I will say that he blew it. I don't if he didn't work hard enough or what. It seems like last year Fisher made some comments about Volek not learning the Chow playbook. Does anybody remember the comment or context?

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

From a sritictly selfish point of view, I just hope they can trade him and get something for him.

4. i also feel sorry for him, but look at it this way and it changes how u feel completely, hes getting paid millions of dollars to stand on the sidelines... now does that sound fair to anyone else here? all of us could go out and stand on the sideline for a game and get paid

5. VYF

VYF Guest

Billy,
    sorry dude but you had your chance on the field and you failed. Now buh- bye :wave:

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree.

It's time for him to move on. But, before we push him off the edge of the cliff, let's see what we can get for him.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is Hope Hines a chick or a man?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hope is very much a chicks name. Poor guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar