Hope he is not the starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

OOOOF! I had almost forgotten the Hood/Harper deal another painful memory of the fisher era. I think if hope does not play well, munch will make the move. I would like to see some swapping around at the guard and center positions

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm definitely not opposed to playing both of them based on the situation.

Griffin was playing close to the line of scrimmage the last two games with Babs in coverage. The coaches want Hope on the line of scrimmage because Griffin is the most athletic safety we have and can go sideline-to-sideline.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yes he did that after Ruud and Ayers whiff on Rice five yards before he got to Babs.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So because other guys missed tackles its ok that Babs missed a tackle? That makes no sense. Rice trucked him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsL7QW7MxMs

I'm not a big fan of Ruud either. I'm looking forward to giving McCarthy a shot later in the season if the Titans are not in contention.

5. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

Babs > Hope

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think the biggest reason Babineaux should start is because we really haven't noticed him that much and I think that's a good thing. When Hope is in there it seems like every series we're noticing how he's getting beat, committing a penalty, or missing a tackle.

That's not to say Babineaux has been invisible. He's made the plays when he's had to.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar