Honey Badger promises he’s changed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He can absorb a run in or two. It is the third and fourth run ins that will kill a guy. Hopefully it does not get that far.

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Use Firefox and download the "Ad block" add-on. You'll never have to deal with ads again.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The badger is a high risk high reward kind of player. Use him as a returner and I know he will be on the ESPN highlight reel several times next year. If he is around after we have shored up our lines I'd love to see him in Nashville.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

While there are morons that can't stay away from weed only the real retards have that problem and most figure out that making millions playing a game is far better than sitting at home in your underwear penny less. So I don't see this as a big deal.

Keep in mind that a 4th rounder still makes damn good money. McCarthy for example signed on with a 455 thousand dollar bonus and makes that much each year or more through his four year contract. After four years and being a couple of mil richer the Badger can smoke all the dope he wants in Colorado assuming he isn't a star who goes on to make even more. That would be enough to keep me straight.... hell keeping the job I have now at far less than that is enough to keep me straight. I'm even thinking the kid learned his lesson and might be less of a risk than some of these other guys that just haven't been caught.

6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

After hearing about him running his mouth about what he's gonna do in the NFL against who.

Now I think maybe we pass .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar