Honey Badger promises he’s changed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I would love for us to get the honey badger with one of our 3 round picks. I think that we have enough veteran leadership, even more now with wilson to where we can correct him. He has all the talent to be a started so we can move verner to nickel. I know we dont like to deal with kids like this but it might be a good gamble. A quality player like him in the 3rd is really good value.

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Its a bit of a gamble but hell what pick isint? If Pacman can turn things around maybe this guy can to. My major concern is if his skills have diminished after being out of football for a while and what condition he is in.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I mean...We've got a guy starting at QB who is our "franchise" who can't hit the broad side of a barn ten yards away...So Yea, why the hell not!?

4. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Well yeah i get what your saying. Weed is looked at worse then killing someone nowadays. I watched family guy the other day and was cracking up when the episode, they have a dead body in the back and the cops pull them over. They make nothing of the body but soon as Brian has a lil bag of weed fall out, the cops were like freeze dirbag! Lol. And pointed guns at him. The society ways and media ways of downplaying weed is stupid. Its used in hospitals for christ sakes lol. If thats all he has going for him, id gladly draft em quick. As long as he is a hard worker and no attitude problems, no big deal in my book. ( my homeboy in FLA when i lived there, is Anquan Boldins cousin. We called him PK. He was pose to play at FLA ST too but did some time ona crime. ) He told me, u would be AMAZED , on who smoked weed on the Cards, let alone in the NFL.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont trust this guy, he'll fail another drug test some day, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt gamble a 4th rounder on him.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I said it before and I'll say it again. You don't go to rehab for marijuana. With any luck he will be drafted by the Seahawks or the Brocons and if he does fail the test he could make a big court case out of it :p. After all, if it is legal and not a PED how can they say he can't smoke it.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

After watching how good Jenkins was this year and taking into account the fact he was just a Rook, I'd take a risk in the 2nd or 3rd on the CB if he was still there.

However, saying that and knowing our luck, I doubt he would have changed....

Also, his contract would be strictly state: NO chillin with Britt

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ernestdefoe

ernestdefoe Rookie

I don't want to knit pick but he didn't help LSU get the BCS National Championship in 2011 he helped them get to the BCS National Championship game where they got crushed by the University of Alabama. Might want to correct that cause the way that reads is that LSU won and if memory serves me correctly being a Tide fan I believe we shut them out and we won the game.

Again not trying to knit pick but back on topic I am with most of the others here I wouldn't trust him and I wouldn't draft him. Maybe pick him up as a free agent and give him a 1 year contract to prove he can stay out of trouble and keep clean. Then maybe offer him a better contract the next year. That's just me though. He just seemed to have to many problems at LSU with drugs and from what I see and hear being a fan of the SEC it seems to take alot for Les Miles to throw someone off the team.

Off topic again nice site ya have here btw.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I do miss that swagger we used to have, makes me almost want to get the honey badger, and he's stupid for trying to shake that name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar