Home Fans!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KWT

KWT Special Teams Standout

After MM took the shot from Sherman, our EZ was yelling "throw him out"! Everybody was into it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

beaten dog syndrome... been since 2007-2008 and those years broke a few bad years of awful at home also

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. I know the winning will definitely help.

Will keep ticket holders in the stadium rather than selling their seats to visitors.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I wrote a letter to Mularkey/Strunk/The Lorax last year, I dont recall what week, but the losing at home had made the Titans 3-21 over a 24 game 3 season home schedule... 3 & Fing 21 AT FREAKING HOME!

that is historically bad... like worst ever for an existing franchise. Because historically zero teams survive being that disinterested in winning in front of the home fans.

no responses

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Holy **** I just agreed with dunce! Is the world coming to an end?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I have noticed myself doing that a few times myself...

feels odd

LOL

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Feels good to be right, huh?

[​IMG]

Embrace it.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

SEA-MEN...that is a good one..lol

9. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I was in the endzone, 124, right in the middle of the uprights. Great atmosphere, but I felt like me and my dad were doing most of the yelling for our section. It does always pick up on 3rd downs though.

I will say, there didn't seem to be as many Seahawk fans as we normally get for bigger fanbases like that. The ones near me were actually from Seattle and were really cool. We all shook hands after the game.

As for a chant, I've always been partial to T-I-T-S.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Lot of people go just because other people or their friends do. Its a social status thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar