Home Crowd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Not as much purple as those scatbird pansies thought there would be.

Crowd was loud whenever scatbirds had the ball, pretty quiet otherwise.

Bottom line the Climer/Kuharskies/Howards will try and say bad things about the crowd, but they will just be yanking your chain for a reaction. Don't give them the satisfaction. We all know Climer/Kuharskie/Howard are idiots.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah man. It was pretty good today. I haven't seen it this good in a while.. but then again, I usually go to the Texans' games....

3. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Guest

The Home crowd was pretty loud, but you could tell most of the noise was pumped through sound machines. Just like in 2000.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ive try to make it to a few titans games a year and I refused to miss this one. In all my years of being a titans fan, this was by far the loudest crowd I could ever remember being in. I had my ear buds in and was trying to listen to the game while watching it at the field and when CJ ran in for a touchdown, I couldnt even hear the radio in my ear buds over the crowd noise. It got so loud in there the ground was shakin'

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

You bet your arse there were sound machines in there. I counted 62,000 of them!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Update: I have heard nothing but good things about the home crowd from the local press. Shocked I am

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It didn't come across on TV. I didn't feel like on TV the crowd had impact. But being there is very different.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

There were a lot of Baltimore fans in there. The blue towels really diminished the purple. And when the Steelers came to town, their towels really made their fans stand out making it look a lot worse than it really was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar